KEEPING THE GREAT OUTDOORS GREEN AND GREAT
We know the
lay of the land. We can help you keep it green.
Click to enlarge and print coupon
NOTE: Offer only applies to residential applications
and are not valid in commercial situations.
Water Saving Tips Outdoors
you clean your fish tank, use the water you’ve drained for your plants. The water is rich in nitrogen and phosphorus,
providing you with a free and effective fertilizer
- Grab a wrench and fix that leaky faucet.
It’s simple, inexpensive, and can save 140 gallons a week
- Make sure there are aerators
on all of your faucets
- Insulate hot water pipes so you don’t have to run as much water
to get hot water to the faucet
- Install water-softening systems only when necessary. Save water
and salt by running the minimum number of regenerations necessary to maintain water softness
staying in a hotel or even at home, consider reusing your towels
- Teach your children to turn
the faucets off tightly after each use
- When you give your pet fresh water, don’t throw
the old water down the drain. Use it to water your trees or shrubs